|You got me. This is a pointless picture but I refuse to have a picture-less post!|
1. The Help Post: This is written by Sierra at Posh Meets Pavement, and is a really interesting look about having "help" in the home. Sierra lives in South Africa and manages to gives readers a glimpse about what life is like for her there.
2. Chattanooga Mountains Stage Race Recap: This post is written by a local runner in my area. While he is crazy fast and would be out of sight in mere seconds, I have run with his dad a few times! Cody just completed a local 60 mile race that takes place over three days (roughly 20 miles each day) and ended up 18th overall. Yeah, not too shabby.
3. Death Wish: You know every blogger with a pet or a small child has to do at least one post written from their point of view? Well, Kara did one too. But somehow it was more hilarious, less predictable and made me actually laugh out loud. (I refuse to say LOL).
4. It's Been a Great Year...UVM 2012 Recap: Julia from Pain, Pride and Perseverance recapped her fifth marathon (coming in with negative splits!) and talks about how much she has changed and grown since the same race last year. If you're training for a big race and need some inspiration, this is it!
5. Wear Your F***ing Helmet: Rose's post is part workout advice and part public service announcement. Plus, there are dirty jokes and even nudity. YES I SAID NUDITY.
6. Favorite Things Giveaway #1: Christina from The Athletarian is giving away Handful bras, protein powders, cute tank tops and weight lifting gloves. Check it out!
7. June's New To You Cross Training: Lisa always has pretty amazing workouts and runs, but this post was a really neat introduction to using kettle bells - something I am not familiar with but would love to try.
I guess I'm also supposed to tag people, but....I kind of already have, haven't I? Anyway, if you want to have this award, it's yours. You are welcome. And you totally deserved it.
Anyone have any blogs to share? Any interesting, funny or inspirational posts you have read (or written) lately? Link them up in the comments and share the love!